HERO 375 Reverse Osmosis
The HERO 375 Reverse Osmosis (RO) system provides high-quality water for worry-free drinking or cooking. This state-of-the-art filtration system will improve water quality for well or municipal water supplies.
How an RO Works:
- Household water is directed through a prefilter for filtration to remove sediment,chlorine taste and odor, and particulate matter.
- The water is then forced, by pressure, through a semi-permeable membrane where a high percentage of the dissolved solids, etc. are rejected and flushed to the drain.
- Filtered water is reserved in the storage tank until needed. An activated carbon absorption block filter that removes tastes and odors polishes the water immediately before going to the faucet.
- Patented HydroLink® communication technology allows for the remote display of valuable product performance, water usage and filter life information when installed in conjunction with the EcoWater Series 3500/3700 product line.
- Industry rated, 50 gallons per day membrane production rate, (actual production rate will vary depending on water usage and conditions).
- The filters are enclosed for cleanliness and ease of replacement.
- Carbon post-filter to remove tastes and odors
- Changing filters does not require turning off the water, a simple 1/4 turn of the filter shuts off the water and the filter is released at the same time.
- Tested and Certified to NSF/ANSI Standard 58 by NSF International.
- Unique and elegant chrome or brushed nickel faucet styles.
- Optional electronic faucet indicates when filters and membrane need to be replaced.
- System is expandable if additional filters need to be added.
- Additional filter selections are available, including higher capacity sediment, or a Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) rated filter.
- The membrane can be upgraded to a 75 gallon per day membrane.
- Adaptor kits are available to easily add a permeate pump system, which provides improved flow rates at the faucet.
For a list of the impurities reduced by the HERO 375 Series reverse osmosis systems, please contact your EcoWater Pro.