Advanced Water Treatment... Our name says it all.
Welcome to West Virginia’s 1st choice in integrated water management solutions.
Do you know what’s coming out of your tap? We do. For two decades we have been dedicated to nothing else, servicing the water treatment needs of all of West Virginia<, Southwest Virginia, Eastern Kentucky and South East Ohio.
Advanced Water Treatment offers more than better drinking water and softer feeling skin.
As the only WQA SIXTH LEVEL CERTIFIED WATER SPECIALIST in the state of West Virginia, Southwest Virginia, Eastern Kentucky and South East Ohio we provide best-in-class solutions to the most challenging IRON, SULPHUR, HARDNESS and IRON BACTERIA problems.
As an EcoWater Systems factory certified dealer, we also offer a complement of state-of-the art residential and commercial technologies ranging from water softening, water conditioning, water refining, reverse osmosis and a vast array of drinking water systems including carbon filtration, chlorination and de-chlorination, custom well pumps, new installations and replacement of aging equipment for Wells, Springs, Cisterns and County or City Water!!!
Whatever your WATER CONCERNS OR PROBLEMS WE GOT YOU COVERED.
FEATURED PRODUCT-City/County Water System
ERR 3500 Series
EcoWater’s elite water softener system is our refiner, available in a single-tank design. It is highly recommended for municipal water supplies.
Features of the ERR 3500 Series:
- Bypass Valve (optional) – Brass-free and lead-free bypass valve for manual bypass.
- Patented Electronics – Sophisticated, yet easy-to-use electronics capture historical usage patterns to predict future needs for precise regenerations.
- Coconut-Shell Carbon with Lifetime Warranty – Filters the water throughout the home without compromising water flow. Removes
chlorine taste and odor, extends resin life and eliminates the need for a separate carbon filter and filter changes.
- Patented Stratified Resin Bed with Lifetime Warranty – Layered mix of fine and standard size resin provides superior filtration and iron removal without sacrificing flow rate.
- Energy Efficient Power Supply
- Barium and Radium, and Chlorine Taste and Odor Reduction – This refiner has been tested and certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standard 44 for the reduction of Barium and Radium 226/228 and NSF/ANSI 42 for the reduction of chlorine taste and odor.
- Patented HydroLink® Remote – Two-way remote monitor technology
- HydroLink Plus® – Wi-Fi web-based technology